4 hours of photo booth on Saturday night $600 for 4 hours includes tax, props, memory book, unlimited use, digital copy of all the pics, photo booth attendant, HD picture quality and a photo strip for each person going into the booth. If 8 people go in, then all 8 will get a copy. Nobody will leave empty handed. Many other companies say “unlimited use of the booth,” but only give out two copies per session, which leaves groups of 3 or more empty handed. There is a 4 hour minimum on Saturday night.
Discounts for non Saturday night below.
The below rates area available Monday-Friday, Sunday’s and Saturday afternoons before 4:30pm.
2 Hours of photo booth $350 includes tax
3 Hours of photo booth $400 includes tax
4 hours of photo booth $450 includes tax
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- Customize border and writing on photo strip.
- All pictures and video messages will be emailed the following day.
- Lots of fun props including, glasses, hats, necklaces and boas.
- Set up and clean up.
- 1 photo booth attendant- You will either get Tim Feld the owner or Bill Murray. Both of us have years of experience. We do not send some random person who may or may not know how to run the booth.
- Super high quality pictures printed out. The Florida Bar association paid me extra to drive to Orlando and do a photo booth at their event. They said it was worth the extra money because my picture quality was much better then any other photo booth they used in the past.
- My record is 19 heads before in one picture. The booth holds a lot of people.
- Guests can choose between black and white pictures, color pictures or doing a video message. They are also welcome to do all three as it is unlimited for the entire night.
Possible additional add on’s
$50 for prints for each person going in the booth. Meaning if 8 people go in the booth then all 8 people would get a photo strip. Opposed to only the standard two strips coming out. This is a one time fee of $50 and covers you for the entire night.
$50 for a scrapbook, which is perfect for weddings and birthdays. The scrapbook is for guests to paste their photo strip into the book and write a note to the host. I highly recommend getting the scrapbook for weddings and birthdays. You are more then welcome to bring your own scrapbook, pens and tape.
ALL PHOTO BOOTHS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL
Before hiring a photo booth make sure you have seen the booth, props, picture quality, read testimonials and know who is running the booth. We built an extensive website to show people exactly what they are getting. There is also a section on this website that goes over how we separate ourselves from other photo booth companies.
Call Tim at 561-309-3724 to book your photo booth today or email him at email@example.com